Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
Demand for large Tristram Targa Tops is ever increasing! This Tristram 741 Vanquish ‘Verve’ was recenthly handed over to its owners who are very excited to adventure to Hahei, Great Mercury Island and beyond this summer. But first thing’s first… this sleek package will be heading to Tarawera for the annual Trout Fishing Opening Weekend early in October.
This is the very first Tristram package to feature an all new option – Diamond Stitching. If your Tristram is on order, or if you’re ordering shortly, ask our team about this phenomenal trim upgrade.
With the assistance of the owner’s young daughters, this new boat has been named ‘Verve’ (vigour, spirit & enthusiasm). The team at Tristram think this perfectly suits this package and the quality memories that now wait ahead for this family. Enjoy!!
Engine / Suzuki 350hp V6
Upholstery / Charcoal with Black Piping & Black Diamond Stitching
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience