Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
Another sleek large V8 Tristram Targa has been completed and handed over. This 741 Vanquish is destined for the Hauraki Gulf and beyond.
Overnighting was a priority for these owners who selected an upgraded feature lighting package, heater systems, electric toilet, fridge and hotwater system.
The 741 Vanquish was the natural choice for these owners who required a cockpit-located galley and drop down Targa for garaging.
Tristram / 741 Vanquish (Outboard)
Engine / Mercury 300hp 4.6L V8 Verado
Upholstery / Smoke with Black piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Orewa NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight with sliding lockable cabin door
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine