Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
It’s a SOUTH ISLAND week here at Tristram Marine as we transport another brand new Tristram off to Lake Wanaka!
This black-on-black Tristram 701 Vanquish is powered by Mercury’s 300hp V8 Verado and features a jet-black vinyl wrap, black windscreen frame and ‘Florida’ black seats.
We wish these Tristram owners all the very best for a brilliant summer aboard their WEAPON!
Tristram / 701 Vanquish
Engine / Mercury 300hp V8 AMS Verado
Trailer / Enduro Tandem Axle Trailer
Upholstery / Florida Black with Smoke Piping
SeaDek / Grey over Black
Destination / Wanaka NZ
Other Notable Features:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for torsional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience