Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
Live Bait Tank
Engines / Mercury – twin V8 Verados 250hp in Cold Fusion White with Joystick Piloting (JPO) incl Skyhook®, Route & Heading.
Electronics / Simrad – Glass Helm Komodo by Tristram (thru hull 1kw SS164 x 2) with Simrad HALO 24″ Radar.
Entertainment System / Fusion – Apollo 770 with 7.7″ Signature Series hardtop speakers, 8.8″ Signature Series cockpit speakers and twin 12″ subwoofers.
Game Poles / Ocean Blue
Lighting / Hella Marine – incl all new forward-facing LED 470 Light Bar with light pipes.
SeaDek / Batavian – Mocha over Black throughout including a) boarding platform and walkthroughs, b) rear cockpit, c) between seats and d) front cabin.
Trailer / Enduro ‘Kingsway’ tandem axle with Credo wireless braking, fresh water flushing attachments, s/s discs, Superwinch, painted guards with SeaDek tred and 3M stone protection and Razor Rims x 5.
Upholstery / Tristram Marine – Smoke with Black Piping.
Vinyl Wrap / Brave Design – Avery Gloss Metallic Silver with printed 1942 Hydrographic Chart (Great Barrier Isl to Mayor Isl incl Hauraki Gulf).
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Built-in 70 litre live bait tank – features a curved acrylic front complete with routered ‘Tristram’ logo and optional tank lights in blue
- Built-in trim tabs
- Built-In tuna tubes options – integrated into the transom (2 or 4)
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading 2.78 metre beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Cockpit-located pull-out galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Digital glass dash option – one-piece glass helm fascia option featuring a pair of 12″ Simrad MFD displays
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive (including an all-new helm seat)
- Engine control moulding with console mounted binnacle control
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hardtop hatches for natural cabin light, airflow and bird work-up spotting
- Moulded engine bay and underfloor storage channel systems to allow for full cockpit wash down
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Port side configurable seating layout, forward and rear facing or face to face with optional table and infill squab
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption
- Pull-Out 72 Litre Ice Box
- Recessed ceiling fore-aft mounted stainless steel grab rail
- Seal-free boarding platform which doesn’t allow engine bay to take on water
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Underfloor rod storage – two 3m long rod storage lockers offering in situ washing
- Wide side decks to enable ease of access to the foredeck which can be optioned with non-skid to create a casting platform.