Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
6.0m / 19’7"
2.4m / 7’9"
This brand new Tristram 581 Prima M2 ‘Family Tides’ left HQ on Saturday and is ready and set for its owners to step aboard and start making lifelong memories!!
Engine / Yamaha 150hp Four Stroke
Upholstery / Smoke with Black Piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Auckland, NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine