Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
Live Bait Tank
‘Persuasion’ was handed over this weekend to its owners on the Coromandel Peninsula. This brand new Tristram 821 Offshore features similar spec to the owner’s previous 741 Offshore, however this time they opted for sterndrive diesel power for long range blue water cruising to Great Mercury Islands, Great Barrier and beyond.
Simrad’s Glass Komodo Electronics are featured in the dash of this Tristram. Komodo provides an unrivalled user experience with integrated GPS, Sounder, Autopilot and Fusion Entertainment System controls.
Overnight family adventures will be a breeze aboard Persuasion, with its removable extended canopy, large cabin featuring ultra-premium Warwick fabric, electric toilet and galley complete with fridge, cooker and sink.
Beach launching is taken to the next level on this package thanks to this custom spec Beach Trailer by Enduro Trailers. The owner’s brand new Tractor is set and ready for a summer of easy launching and retrieving due to heavy duty components on this robust CAD designed trailer.
We wish the owners and their extended family many memorable on-water adventures aboard their new offshore weapon!
Tristram / 821 Offshore
Engine / Mercury 270hp 3.0L V6 Diesel
Trailer / Enduro Tandem Axle Beach Trailer
Upholstery / Ice White with Charcoal Piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Flaxmill Bay NZ
Other Notable Features:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Built-in 70 litre live bait tank – features a curved acrylic front complete with routered ‘Tristram’ logo
- Built-in trim tabs
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading 2.78 metre beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Cockpit-located pull-out galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Digital glass dash option – one-piece glass helm fascia featuring a pair of 12″ Simrad MFD displays
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive (including an all-new helm seat)
- Engine control moulding with console mounted binnacle control
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hardtop hatches for natural cabin light, airflow and bird work-up spotting
- Moulded engine bay and underfloor storage channel systems to allow for full cockpit wash down
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Port side configurable seating layout, forward and rear facing or face to face with table and infill squab
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption
- Pull-Out 72 Litre Ice Box
- Recessed ceiling fore-aft mounted stainless steel grab rail
- Seal-free boarding platform which doesn’t allow engine bay to take on water
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Underfloor rod storage – two 3m long rod storage lockers offering in situ washing
- Wide side decks to enable ease of access to the foredeck