Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
Live Bait Tank
Waihau Bay will never quite be the same again when this brand new GRP Game Fishing Machine arrives tomorrow! Handed over this morning at Tristram HQ, this 821 Offshore has been built and rigged by professionals from Tristram Marine, Kilwell and various other suppliers to achieve a top-end and unbelievably practical package for this discerning family of ‘fishos’.
Mercury’s DTS Diesel powerplant, custom ‘Tristram’ trailer, Simrad glass helm ‘Komodo’ with Active Imaging / 3kw transducer / Halo Radar / Autopilot, 360 degree rod holders, Kilwell game poles, Minn Kota Terrova electric auxilary, wrap-around boarding platform staples, built-in tackle drawers and a 70L live bait tank are only a HANDFUL of the accessories featured on this Tristram!!
Keep a keen eye out on Tristram social media platforms over the game fishing season… these owners have already kitted their boat out with GoPro fixtures and we’re excited to see some brilliant footage from ‘FAR OUT’ wide!!!
Engine // Mercury 270hp 3.0L V6 Diesel
Upholstery // Charcoal with Black Piping
SeaDek // Mocha over Black
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Built-in 70 litre live bait tank – features a curved acrylic front complete with routered ‘Tristram’ logo and optional tank lights in blue
- Built-in trim tabs
- Built-In tuna tubes integrated into the transom (4)
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading 2.78 metre beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Cockpit-located pull-out galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Digital glass dash option – one-piece glass helm fascia option featuring a pair of 12″ Simrad MFD displays
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive (including an all-new helm seat)
- Engine control moulding with console mounted binnacle control
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hardtop hatches for natural cabin light, airflow and bird work-up spotting
- Moulded engine bay and underfloor storage channel systems to allow for full cockpit wash down
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Port side configurable seating layout, forward and rear facing or face to face with optional table and infill squab
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption
- Pull-Out 72 Litre Ice Box
- Recessed ceiling fore-aft mounted stainless steel grab rail
- Seal-free boarding platform which doesn’t allow engine bay to take on water
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Underfloor rod storage – two 3m long rod storage lockers offering in situ washing
- Wide side decks to enable ease of access to the foredeck which can be optioned with non-skid to create a casting platform.