Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
Live Bait Tank
The 821 Offshore’s design utilises every square foot with immense storage capacity and an abundance of interior space – exactly what these Northland-based owners will require for some serious gamefishing!
This brand new machine features an incredible blue/grey vinyl wrapped hull and silver hardtop – inspired by the creative owners of Tristram 821 Offshore #001 which has graced the forefront of Tristram media activity since this new model’s release.
A number of premium fishing accessories were selected for this package including OceanBlue game poles, Simrad glass ‘Komodo’ helm station, Halo radar, autopilot, overboard handwash valves and so much more!!
Tristram / 821 Offshore (Sterndrive)
Engine / Mercury 270hp V6 Turbocharged Diesel with Bravo 3 Drive
Trailer / Enduro Tandem Axle with Credo Wireless Braking
Upholstery / Smoke with Black Piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Houhora NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Built-in 70 litre live bait tank – features a curved acrylic front complete with routered ‘Tristram’ logo and optional tank lights in blue
- Built-in trim tabs
- Built-In tuna tubes (2)
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading 2.78 metre beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Cockpit-located pull-out galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Digital glass dash option – one-piece glass helm fascia option featuring a pair of 12″ Simrad MFD displays
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive (including an all-new helm seat)
- Engine control moulding with console mounted binnacle control
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hardtop hatches for natural cabin light, airflow and bird work-up spotting
- Moulded engine bay and underfloor storage channel systems to allow for full cockpit wash down (sterndrive model)
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Port side configurable seating layout, forward and rear facing or face to face with optional table and infill squab
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption
- Pull-Out 72 Litre Ice Box
- Recessed ceiling fore-aft mounted stainless steel grab rail
- Seal-free boarding platform which doesn’t allow engine bay to take on water (sterndrive model)
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Underfloor rod storage – two 3m long rod storage lockers offering in situ washing
- Wide side decks to enable ease of access to the foredeck which can be optioned with non-skid to create a casting platform.