Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
Live Bait Tank
Another Tristram 821 Offshore diesel has left HQ!!!
This weapon has been named after the sacred kingfisher, ‘Kotare’ and is destined for Abel Tasman. Kotare will live 50:50 between the mainland and the owner’s private island, thanks to a second trailer designed for beach launching – designed by the talented team at Enduro Trailers.
Simrad electronics have been spec’d on this 821 – including radar, autopilot and 1kw transducer for fishing adventures to Durville Island and beyond.
Engine / Mercury V6 270hp Diesel with Bravo Three leg
Upholstery / Smoke with Black Piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hardtop hatches for natural cabin light, airflow and bird work-up spotting
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption
- Moulded underfloor storage channel systems to allow for full cockpit wash down