Another Tristram 821 Offshore diesel has left HQ!!!
This weapon has been named after the sacred kingfisher, ‘Kotare’ and is destined for Abel Tasman. Kotare will live 50:50 between the mainland and the owner’s private island, thanks to a second trailer designed for beach launching – designed by the talented team at Enduro Trailers.
Simrad electronics have been spec’d on this 821 – including radar, autopilot and 1kw transducer for fishing adventures to Durville Island and beyond.
Engine / Mercury V6 270hp Diesel with Bravo Three leg
Upholstery / Smoke with Black Piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hardtop hatches for natural cabin light, airflow and bird work-up spotting
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption
- Moulded underfloor storage channel systems to allow for full cockpit wash down