This brand new Tristram 741 Offshore is proof that a blue water fishing machine can also be tailored to suit the most discerning of freshwater anglers, continuing Tristram Marine’s rich heritage of offering the pinnacle of premium.
A selection of high-end equipment is featured on this brand new diesel-powered package >>> Minn Kota bow-mounted electric motor, Balex Automatic Boat Loader, 16 inch Simrad NSS Evo3s GPS/Sounder with 1kw transducer, Simrad HALO Radar and so much more.
We wish the owners of ‘Hookin’ In‘ the most quality of family memories onboard!
Engine // Mercury 270hp V6 3.0L Diesel
Upholstery // Smoke with Charcoal Piping
SeaDek // Mocha over Black
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption
- Hardtop hatches for natural cabin light, airflow and bird work-up spotting
- Bravo 3 sternleg with dual prop
- Seal-free boarding platform which doesn’t allow engine bay to take on water
- Moulded engine bay and underfloor storage channel systems to allow for full cockpit wash down