Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
8.0m / 26’3"
2.5m / 8’2"
‘La Barca’ was completed this morning and handed over to it’s owners who are are heading STRAIGHT to Waiheke this afternoon to enjoy the summer sun!! This incredible blue-water weekender is economical, practical, well-appointed and ready for long stays aboard.
Engine / Mercury V6 270hp Diesel
Upholstery / Charcoal with Black Piping (diamond stitched)
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption
- Hardtop hatches for natural cabin light, airflow and bird work-up spotting
- Bravo 3 sternleg with dual prop
- Seal-free boarding platform which doesn’t allow engine bay to take on water
- Moulded engine bay and underfloor storage channel systems to allow for full cockpit wash down