Team Tristram’s brand new 500hp 103kmh silver racing machine ‘Team Tristram IIII’ was launched yesterday at the Tristram Marine Open Tournament. Day One aboard kicked off the memory creating with Kingfish and Snapper landed followed by swimming at Great Mercury Island!
Engines / Mercury – twin V8 Verados 250hp in Cold Fusion White with Joystick Piloting (JPO) incl Skyhook®, Route & Heading.
Electronics / Simrad – Glass Helm Komodo by Tristram (thru hull 1kw SS164 x 2) with Simrad HALO 24″ Radar.
Entertainment System / Fusion – Apollo 770 with 7.7″ Signature Series hardtop speakers, 8.8″ Signature Series cockpit speakers and twin 12″ subwoofers.
Game Poles / Ocean Blue
Lighting / Hella Marine – incl all new forward-facing LED 470 Light Bar with light pipes.
SeaDek / Batavian – Mocha over Black throughout including a) boarding platform and walkthroughs, b) rear cockpit, c) between seats and d) front cabin.
Trailer / Enduro ‘Kingsway’ tandem axle with Credo wireless braking, fresh water flushing attachments, s/s discs, Superwinch, painted guards with SeaDek tred and 3M stone protection and Razor Rims x 5.
Upholstery / Tristram Marine – Smoke with Black Piping.
Vinyl Wrap / Brave Design – Avery Gloss Metallic Silver with printed 1942 Hydrographic Chart (Great Barrier Isl to Mayor Isl incl Hauraki Gulf).
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Built-in 70 litre live bait tank – features a curved acrylic front complete with routered ‘Tristram’ logo and optional tank lights in blue
- Built-in trim tabs
- Built-In tuna tubes options – integrated into the transom (2 or 4)
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading 2.78 metre beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Cockpit-located pull-out galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Digital glass dash option – one-piece glass helm fascia option featuring a pair of 12″ Simrad MFD displays
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive (including an all-new helm seat)
- Engine control moulding with console mounted binnacle control
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hardtop hatches for natural cabin light, airflow and bird work-up spotting
- Moulded engine bay and underfloor storage channel systems to allow for full cockpit wash down
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Port side configurable seating layout, forward and rear facing or face to face with optional table and infill squab
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption
- Pull-Out 72 Litre Ice Box
- Recessed ceiling fore-aft mounted stainless steel grab rail
- Seal-free boarding platform which doesn’t allow engine bay to take on water
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Underfloor rod storage – two 3m long rod storage lockers offering in situ washing
- Wide side decks to enable ease of access to the foredeck which can be optioned with non-skid to create a casting platform.