This 600hp / 107kmh Twin-V8 powered Tristram 821 Offshore ‘One2Many’ has been handed over to second-time Tristram owners who will be flying (just about literally) from Oakura to the Poor Knights Islands and Bay of Islands this summer aboard this brand new memory-maker.
On-board tech on this 821 Offshore is unparralleled in the trailer boat industry, with a full digital glass helm station featuring a pair of 12″ Simrad MFD displays.
This model’s configurable port-side seating will offer the owners a number of varied seating layouts, allowing passengers to sit forward-facing, rear-facing, facing each other with a side-mounted dinner table, or with their legs stretched out using the lounging infill.
Class-leading 2.78m beam aboard the 821 offers reassuring stability in rough sea conditions and at rest – just what the owners of this machine wil be after for their trips up the coast to the Bay of Islands and beyond.
Engines // Mercury Verado 300hp V8 in ‘Cold Fusion White’
Upholstery // Charcoal with Black Piping
SeaDek // Mocha over Black
Just some of the other notable features on this CAD designed and CNC moulded package include:
- 3 facet toughened curved glass windscreen with double mullion supports for superior strength
- Built-in 70l live bait tank with acrylic front and top
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Cockpit-located pull-out galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from the cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Full length brass keel strip
- Fusion ‘Apollo’ onboard entertainment system with Bluetooth & WIFI – featuring 8.8″ (2) and 7.7″ (2) speakers and amplifier
- Hardtop hatches for natural cabin light, airflow and bird work-up spotting
- High pressure saltwater deckwash system
- Hot water system for overnighting
- LED lighting package – forward facing, rear facing, under coaming (blue), under hardtop pelmets, underwater (2 in blue) and downlights (4)
- Moulded top & side flares for wind deflection
- Non-skid hardtop and foredeck
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Recessed ceiling fore-aft mounted stainless steel grab rail
- Underfloor rod storage lockers
- Wide side decks for ease of access to the foredeck