Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
Live Bait Tank
‘The Pinnacle of Premium’ – this was the brief given by the owners of this brand new Tristram 821 Offshore ‘Key West’ when their build slot was confirmed. The Team at Tristram therefore set to work building this incredible 500hp Twin V8 fishing machine!!!
This packages Simrad Komodo glass helm station gives the owners a 100% digital skipper experience, complete with Simrad armrest controller, HALO radar, 1kw transducer, Fusion entertainment integration and much more.
Fishing & diving features aboard include a 70L livebait tank and walkaround bait station, underfloor lockable rod storage for security and in-situ washing, overboard handwash systems, a high pressure deckwash system, built-in tackle drawers, underwater lights and SeaDek flooring throughout.
The real hero on Key West is Mercury’s JPO Joystick Piloting functionality which enables the skipper to hold positions for fishing with SkyHook, DriftHook and BowHook plus allows easy maneuvering in and out of boat ramps, jetties, and in this owner’s case, their marina.
Engines / 2 x Mercury V8 Verados 250hp (Colour: Cold Fusion)
Upholstery / Smoke with White Piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Storm Grey
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hardtop hatches for natural cabin light, airflow and bird work-up spotting
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption
- Moulded underfloor storage channel systems to allow for full cockpit wash down