Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
O A S I S // has left Tristram HQ and is off to explore the waters around the Hauraki Gulf!
Featuring a state-of-the-art Fusion Stereo system, Simrad 12’ touchscreen, underwater lights, blue interior cockpit lighting, and cockpit table this Tristram 741 Offshore is ready and set for multiple family fishing adventures.
Keep an eye out for this premium package powered by Mercury 400hp soaring through the waters this summer!!
Tristram / 741 Offshore
Engine / Mercury 400hp 2.6L Verado
Upholstery / Charcoal with Black piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Hauraki Gulf NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption