Leaving Tristram Marine HQ today is the second 741 Offshore to the crisp waters of Taupo within a week!
Team Tristram are very excited to receive photos of this brand new memory-maker surrounded by snow capped mountains, crystal clear waters, thermal hot springs and lush greenery in NZs Central Volcanic Plateau.
‘Dee-Jay’ is equipped with the latest Simrad NSS Evo3s 16″ GPS/Sounder with 1kw transducer and autopilot, hardtop-mounted solar panels, electric downriggers, premium helm seat and passenger seat upgrade, removable hardtop extension, SeaDek flooring, Balex automatic boat loader and much more!
Tristram / 741 Offshore
Engine / Suzuki 350hp V6 4.4L
Auxiliary / Suzuki 6hp Four Stroke
Trailer / Enduro Tandem Axle with Balex Automatic Boat Loader
Upholstery / Smoke with Black piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Taupo NZ
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption
- Hardtop hatches for natural cabin light, airflow and bird work-up spotting