Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
Line & Length has departed Tristram Marine for the very first time with one very excited owner who has spec’d her up for some serious offshore adventures.
The chosen powerplant on this brand new machine was Mercury’s 300hp V8 Verado featuring an Advanced MidSection (AMS) with under-cowl noise management, sports exhaust, integrated electro-hydraulic power steering and much more.
We wish this New Zealand Black Cap and his family all the very best for some unforgettable memories on the water in their brand new Tristram.
Tristram / 741 Offshore (Outboard)
Engine / Mercury 300hp 4.6L V8 Verado (Cold Fusion White)
Upholstery / Charcoal with Black piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Mount Maunganui NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption