Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
After finishing touches were applied this morning at Tristram HQ, these first-time Tristram owners towed their brand new 701 Offshore ‘Yamba’ across the Kaimai Ranges to it’s new home in the Bay of Plenty.
Powered by the mighty Mercury V8 Verado, this Tristram package has multiple premium features including the Balex Automatic Boat Loader System, LED underwater lights, premium seat upgrades with arm rests, moulded side pocket, binnacle engine control and much more!
Tristram / 701 Offshore
Engine / Mercury 250hp V8 Verado
Trailer / Enduro Tandem Axle with Balex Automatic Boat Loader
Upholstery / Charcoal with Black piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Te Puna NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption