Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
“Kokomo” has touched down in Tauranga and the owners of this brand new V8-powered Tristram 701 Offshore are now ready to create quality memories aboard their first Tristram Package.
Featuring sleek Mocha over Grey SeaDek flooring (complete with routered fish ruler!) and Smoke Tristram upholstery, this epic rig will be tucked up in Tauranga’s Fort Nautilus Drystack, ready and set for some East Coast fishing!
Engine / Mercury 250hp V8 Verado AMS
Upholstery / Smoke with White Piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Grey
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption