Destined for the mighty Cook Strait, this brand new Tristram 701 Offshore ‘Red Goose’ is now en route south from Tristram HQ for fishing adventures off the coast of Wellington and Waikawa Beach.
This package epitomizes ‘boating the in the 21st century’ with Yamaha’s incredible new Helm Master™ EX technology, Balex® Automatic Boat Loader and even an electric berley dropper…
Yamaha Helm Master™ EX – a fully integrated boat control system that makes navigating and getting to your destination easier, and once you arrive, gives a whole new level of control to precisely maneuver your craft to exactly where and how you want it. Never before has a single outboard engine been paired with a joystick control, delivering exceptional versatility and innovation.
Balex® Automatic Boat Loader – automates the launch and retrieval of a boat for a hassle-free and stress-free trailering experience. This patented technology uses a waterproof long range wireless remote and powerful hydraulic system to load your boat quickly and safely on and off the trailer in a controlled manner.
Tristram / 701 Offshore
Engine / Yamaha 300hp XSB 4.2L V6 with Helm Master™ EX
Upholstery / Smoke with Black piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destinations / Wellington & Waikawa Beach
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption