Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
This brand new Tristram 701 Offshore ‘Locke Nest’ powered by the new Yamaha 300hp V6 with joystick technology has been handed over today to first-time Tristram owners from the mighty Bay of Plenty.
Multiple ultra-premium features are on this package, including Balex Automatic Boat Loader system, moulded skippers pocket to house Yamaha’s digital binnacle control, electric drawer fridge, gas cooker and an enviable cockpit for serious blue water fishing.
Tristram / 701 Offshore
Engine / Yamaha 300hp V6 with Joystick Manoeuvrability
Trailer / Enduro Tandem Axle with Balex Automatic Boat Loader
Upholstery / Charcoal with White Piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Tauranga NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption