Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
Another brand new Tristram arrived in Kinloch yesterday. This 701 Offshore ‘Lioness’ features Mercury’s latest V8 outboard in ‘Cold Fusion’ White, premium upgraded driver and passenger seats, SeaDek flooring throughout and so much more.
These owners are set for many unforgettable family day trips and overnight adventures aboard. We wish them the happiest of summers as they venture beyond the shores of Kinloch to explore the natural wonders of New Zealand’s largest lake.
Tristram / 701 Offshore
Engine / Mercury 250hp 4.6L V8 Verado in Cold Fusion White
Trailer / Enduro tandem axle
Upholstery / Charcoal with Black piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Kinloch NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption