Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
B L U E N O T E // has been handed over to second-time Tristram owners in the crystal clear waters of Whangapoua. This taste of summer has the Team at Tristram very excited for the upcoming months!!
This Tristram 701 Offshore package features a range of premium offerings including the almighty Mercury 300hp V8 Verado outboard in ‘Cold Fusion’ white, state-of-the-art Simrad electronics, Oceanblue game poles, Balex Marine Automatic Boat Loader System… and so much more!!
Engine / Mercury V8 Verado 300hp (Colour: Cold Fusion)
Upholstery / Smoke with Black Piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hardtop hatches for natural cabin light, airflow and bird work-up spotting
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption
- Moulded underfloor storage channel systems to allow for full cockpit wash down