Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
Zaniah (the whitest and brightest star in the constellation of Virgo, visible from Earth) has been handed over this morning and is en-route to its new home in Kinloch.
This brand new Tristram 701 Offshore is living up to its name very nicely, featuring a white 300hp V8 Verado, white colour band and white piping throughout.
We wish these excited Tristram Owners the most memorable of adventures onboard Zaniah as they set off for some school holiday boating.
Tristram / 701 Offshore
Engine / Mercury 300 4.6L V8 Verado DTS (Cold Fusion White)
Upholstery / Smoke with White piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Kinloch NZ
Other Notable Features:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for torsional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Cockpit-located galley with full head room and 360 degree exterior vision. Cooking smells, gas and fridge noises are free from your cabin for a fresh and quiet overnighting experience
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption