Same – Same – But Different! Having previously owned a Tristram 641 Avant-Garde, it was time for a fresh and new 641 Offshore for this family… but with a great range of additional options for deep sea fishing off the Mahia Peninsula!
The brief from the beginning… it MUST have a Minn Kota! Anchorless spot lock fishing will be enjoyed aboard ‘WAY POINT’ using Tristram Marine’s integrated bow-mounted Minn Kota electric auxiliary engine system.
We wish this excited family all the very best aboard their brand new high spec’d weapon on their East Coast fishing adventures!!
Engine / Suzuki 250hp Four-Stroke
Upholstery / Smoke with Black Piping
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine