Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
This brand new Tristram 641 Offshore ‘Kip’ is a shining example of how brilliant a mid-sized GRP trailer boat can be. With a one-piece moulded internal liner incorporating seats and side pockets, this fishing boat is a dream to clean and maintain.
‘Kip’s owners are Matarangi based. The 641 Offshore ticked all the boxes for family fishing and adventures to Great Mercury Island and beyond.
Tristram / 641 Offshore
Engine / Mercury 200hp V6 DTS
Trailer / Enduro Tandem Axle
Upholstery / Charcoal with Black piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Matarangi NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine, includes vinyl ceiling panels for engine sound absorption