Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
WEST + EAST COAST Boating // Today this brand-new Tristram 641 Offshore “Charlie” was handed over to second-time Tristram owners who’ll be boating up the rugged and picturesque Taranaki Coast + the clear blue waters off Pauanui.
Team Tristram wish you many MORE quality memories on the water!!!
Engine // Yamaha 200hp V6
Upholstery // Smoke with White Piping
SeaDek // Mocha over Grey
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine