Marine Service Technician
Tristram Marine is an industry leader with high principles of construction and development, and we pride ourselves on the level of skill we have within our composite boat manufacturing, rigging & service teams.
We now have a career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Marine Service Technician to join our team in Tristram Marine’s state-of-the-art Service Centre in Te Rapa, Hamilton. The primary responsibility of our successful candidate will be servicing petrol and diesel-powered outboard and sterndrive boat packages for New Zealand families.
To be successful in this position, our new team member will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A passion for the marine environment and on-water activities.
- Driven to excel in customer service.
- Ability to be flexible and organised with exceptional time management.
- Takes pride in delivering work to the highest standard.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Enjoy working as part of a team or individually.
- Can effectively communicate with colleagues and team leaders.
- Proactive, innovative and enthusiastic.
- Open to further learning.
- Accepts feedback & adapts to suit.
- Practical thinker with skills to suit.
- Ability to adapt to and work with evolving marine technology & engine diagnostics tools.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- You must hold a full and current NZ driver’s licence.