Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
‘Reel Grind’… when an avid fisherman and coffee bean expert from @jackscoffee_nz come together to create the ultimate memory making machine for their families to enjoys off Mangawhai NZ!
Brand new and now settled into it’s new home in Northland, this Tristram 691 Millennium M2 ‘Reel Grind’ is the perfect 300hp escape for it’s owners. An abundance of raw V8 power, coupled with a brand synonymous with everything premium, this weapon is destined for great times off New Zealand’s Northern Coasts.
Tristram / 691 Millennium M2
Engine / Mercury 300hp 4.6L V8 Verado AMS
Upholstery / Smoke with Black piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Mangawhai NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Cabin windows for monitoring surroundings overnight
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrail, rocket launchers etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine