Hull & Deck Joiner
Tristram Marine is an industry leader with high principles of construction and development and we pride ourselves on the level of skill we have within our composite boat manufacturing team.
Our continued growth along with some exciting new projects has meant there is opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Hull & Deck Joiner to join our team in Tristram Marine’s state-of-the-art Headquarters in Te Rapa Park, Hamilton.
The primary responsibilities of our successful candidate will be:
- Hull & deck dry-fitting
- Hull & deck joining
- Component cut-outs
To be successful in this position, our new team member will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Passionate about customer service.
- Enjoys working towards deadlines.
- Takes pride in delivering work to the highest standard.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Can effectively communicate with colleagues and team leaders.
- Proactive and enthusiastic.
- Practical skills.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- You must hold a full and current NZ driver’s licence.
- A passion for the marine environment and on-water activities.
- Ability to work Saturdays when required and overtime during peak seasons.
We are proud of our working environment and have a culture of delivering premium experiences for Tristram Owners. If you think you can successfully meet this challenge, and have what it takes to become an integral part of a high energy and collaborative team environment, then please email your C.V. and Covering Letter to [email protected]