Tristram Marine is an industry leader with high principles of construction and development and we pride ourselves on the level of skill we have within our composite boat manufacturing team.
An additional new position is now available for an enthusiastic and motivated Gelcoat Detailer to join our growing team of talented men & women at Tristram HQ in the Waikato.
This role is available immediately and is based in our state-of-the-art Production Facility & HQ in Te Rapa Park, Hamilton.
The primary responsibilities of our successful candidate will be hull, deck & hardtop:
- Gelcoat spraying
- Gelcoat fairing
- Gelcoat sanding
- Gelcoat buffing
- Pre-owned boat gelcoat repairs
To be successful in this position, our new team member will be able to demonstrate that they have a general understanding of:
- Spraying & fairing
- Sanding & buffing
- Cutting & polishing
- Gelcoat repair work
To be successful in this position, our new team member will be able to demonstrate all of the following key attributes:
- Passionate about customer service.
- Enjoys working towards deadlines.
- Takes pride in delivering work to the highest standard.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Can effectively communicate with colleagues and team leaders.
- Proactive and enthusiastic.
- Practical skills.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- You must hold a full and current NZ driver’s license.
- A passion for the marine environment and on-water activities.
- Ability to work Saturdays when required and overtime during peak seasons.
A Marine Apprenticeship will be available to the successful candidate.
We are proud of our working environment and have a culture of delivering premium experiences for Tristram Owners. If you think you can successfully meet this challenge, and have what it takes to become an integral part of a high energy and collaborative team environment, then please email your C.V. and Covering Letter to [email protected]