‘Kererū’ is fresh off the Tristram Production Line and is now en route to its new home at the southern end of Lake Taupo, Omori.
This V8-powered crossover package will be 100% suited to this family’s on-water adventures. Seating for nine, waketower with bimini, ergonomic skipper positioning, ultra-robust handmade Tristram upholstery and SeaDek flooring treatments throughout add to the overall premium feeling this brand new 690 Cabriolet offers its owners.
Tristram / 690 Cabriolet
Engine / Mercury 300 4.6L V8 Verado DTS
Upholstery / Charcoal with Black piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Destination / Omori NZ
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrails, rod holders etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hull originated from the Tristram Targa Top Range – offering a perfectly designed buoyant bow shape for a dry ride in offshore weather conditions.
- One-piece moulded internal liner for torsional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine