Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
JEMO has been shipped to it’s owner and is another brilliant example of ‘perfection redefined’ by Tristram Marine.
This premium Cabriolet package is destined for Slipper, Shoe, Aldermans, Mayor and beyond! The 690 Cabriolet is currently one of Tristram Marine’s biggest sellers and shares hull moulds with it’s brother, the Tristram 691 Millennium M2 Targa Top – a tried and true bluewater performer.
Tristram / 690 Cabriolet
Engine / Mercury 250hp 4.6L V8 Verado
Upholstery / Charcoal with Black piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Hull Vinyl Wrap / Gunmetal Grey
Destination / Whangamata NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrails, rod holders etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hull originated from the Tristram Targa Top Range – offering a perfectly designed buoyant bow shape for a dry ride in offshore weather conditions.
- One-piece moulded internal liner for torsional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine