The pinnacle of crossovers – the Tristram 690 Cabriolet. Another fresh and new package has been completed at Tristram HQ and has been handed over to first-time Tristram owners who choose Auckland and Kinloch as their boating playgrounds.
‘Out ‘n Aboat’ features Mercury’s V8 Verado with Advanced MidSection (AMS) offering integrated electro-hydraulic power steering and sports exhaust mode. Just the ticket for these excited owners!
Tristram / 690 Cabriolet
Engine / Mercury 250hp 4.6L V8 Verado
Upholstery / Smoke with black piping
SeaDek / Mocha over black
Destination / Kinloch NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrails, rod holders etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hull originated from the Tristram Targa Top Range – offering a perfectly designed buoyant bow shape for a dry ride in offshore weather conditions.
- One-piece moulded internal liner for torsional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine