This brand new Tristram 690 Cabriolet touched down at beautiful Lake Wanaka last week after all THREE HUNDRED horses were transported south from Tristram HQ.
The 690 Cabriolet continues to dominate the New Zealand designed & built crossover market, appealing not only to fresh water boaties, but ocean-based owners alike. This incredible day boat caters for watersports, fishing, diving and mosty importantly…relaxing afloat.
Engine // Mercury 300hp V8 Verado AMS
Upholstery // Charcoal with Ice White Piping
SeaDek // Storm Grey over Black
Vinyl Wrap // Gun Metal Grey
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrails, rod holders etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hull originated from the Tristram Targa Top Range – offering a perfectly designed buoyant bow shape for a dry ride in offshore weather conditions.
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine