Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
S O V E R E I G N // ‘Superlative in quality, exalted, powerful, an acknowledged leader’ // An apt & fitting name for this incredible brand new Tristram Cabriolet package. Recently completed, this V8-powered Tristram 690 Cabriolet is off to picturesque Kuratau to create more on-water adventures for these second-time Tristram owners.
Just a handful of Sovereign’s premium features include iced-white diamond stitched seating (to resemble the tow vehicle), storm over black SeaDek flooring treatment, Balex Automatic Boat Loader System, on-board Fusion Entertainment System, blue underwater lights and X-Air forward-facing and folding wake tower with board racks.
Tristram / 690 Cabriolet
Engine / Mercury 300hp 4.6L V8 Verado
Trailer / Enduro tandem axle with custom fabricated folding drawbar
Upholstery / Iced-white with black diamond stitching
SeaDek / Storm grey over black
Destination / Kuratau NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrails, rod holders etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hull originated from the Tristram Targa Top Range – offering a perfectly designed buoyant bow shape for a dry ride in offshore weather conditions.
- One-piece moulded internal liner for torsional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine