Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
6.90m / 22’7"
2.48m / 8’1"
Engine / Mercury V8 300hp Verado
Upholstery / Charcoal with Black Piping
SeaDek / Mocha over Black
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrails, rod holders etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hull originated from the Tristram Targa Top Range – offering a perfectly designed buoyant bow shape for a dry ride in offshore weather conditions.
- One-piece moulded internal liner for tortional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine