Click here for more information on Australasia’s leading GRP trailer boat manufacturer.
Another brand new black-pack Tristram 600 Cabriolet was freighted to the South Island earlier this season. These Twizel-based owners optioned their new toy with X-Air’s Mannex Black forward-facing waketower, black windscreen frame, metallic black 3M vinyl-wrapped hull and black V8 Pro-XS 200hp outboard. Jaws will be dropping all over the McKenzie Country as this new weapon pulls up to the boat ramps!
Tristram / 600 Cabriolet
Engine / Mercury 200hp 4.6L V8 Pro-XS
Upholstery / Smoke with black piping
SeaDek / Mocha over black
Destination / Twizel NZ
Other notable features aboard:
- Blue water performance – smooth, dry and excellent handling in rough conditions
- Class-leading beam offering brilliant cockpit space and buoyancy/stability
- Custom ‘Tristram’ items (bowrails, rod holders etc) in pre-polished German 316 stainless steel
- Deep-vee hull offering unbeatable performance and handling
- Distinct sharp and modern styling, complimented by carefully executed ergonomics for the passengers and skipper, who has the option to sit or stand to drive
- Fibreglass moulded keel (as opposed to flat spot or v-shape at bottom of hull)
- Full length brass keel strip
- Hull originated from the Tristram Targa Top Range – offering a perfectly designed buoyant bow shape for a dry ride in offshore weather conditions.
- One-piece moulded internal liner for torsional strength & rigidity plus ease of cleaning
- Straight keel line to eliminate porpoising
- Two colour gelcoat on hull with gelcoated colour band in black
- Premium marine grade upholstery package made in house by Tristram Marine