Marine Service Technician
Tristram Marine is an industry leader with high principles of construction and development and we pride ourselves on the level of skill we have within our composite boat manufacturing, rigging & service teams.
Our continued growth has opened an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Marine Service Technician to join our team in Tristram Marine’s brand new state-of-the-art Service Centre in Te Rapa, Hamilton. The primary responsibility of our successful candidate will be servicing petrol and diesel-powered outboard and sterndrive boat packages for New Zealand families.
MARINE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
To be successful in this position, our new team member will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A passion for the marine environment and on-water activities.
- Driven to excel in customer service.
- Ability to be flexible and organised with exceptional time management.
- Takes pride in delivering work to the highest standard.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Enjoy working as part of a team or individually.
- Can effectively communicate with colleagues and team leaders.
- Proactive, innovative and enthusiastic.
- Open to further learning.
- Accepts feedback & adapts to suit.
- Practical skills.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- You must hold a full and current NZ driver’s licence.
- Ability to work Saturdays when required and overtime during peak seasons.
We are proud of our working environment and have a culture of delivering great experiences for our customers. If you think you can successfully meet this challenge, and have what it takes to become an integral part of a fast paced environment, then please email your C.V. and Covering Letter to [email protected].
For further information, please contact Kingsley Fink at Tristram Marine on +64-7-849-5225 for a confidential discussion.