Tristram Marine is a dominant industry leader with high principles of construction and development and we pride ourselves on the level of skill we have within our composite boat manufacturing team.
Demand is at an unprecedented high for Tristram hardtops, cabin boats and cabriolets. To ensure each and every Tristram is delivered on time and to the highest standard we are looking for new people to join our growing Laminating, Joining & Assembly Teams in Hamilton.
We require enthusiastic team members with the following minimum requirements and attributes:
- Experience with use of appropriate tools & machinery.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Can effectively communicate with colleagues and management within the team.
- Enjoys working towards deadlines.
- Takes pride in delivering work to the highest standard.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Proactive, enthusiastic & open to further learning.
- Practical skills.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- A passion for the marine environment and on-water activities.
- Ability to work Saturdays when required and overtime during peak seasons.
We are proud of our working environment and have a culture of delivering great experiences for our customers. If you think you can successfully meet this challenge, and have what it takes to become an integral part of a fast paced environment, then please apply online.